Bring on the garland




May be it's because the festive season is upon us...I'm crazy about garlands these days.

This is what I did in my workshop where I had friends coming for dinner last night. 
Really, it's a shame we (Monchéri and I) don't use this room more often. 

Our friends found it lots if fun so I'm keeping it this way !

C'est peut-être parce que la période des fêtes approche....je suis folle de
guirlandes ces jours-ci.

Voici comment j'ai décoré mon atelier pour recevoir des amis à dîner hier soir.
Franchement c'est dommage qu'on n'utilise pas cette pièce plus souvent.

Les copains ont trouvé ça très chouette alors je garde la déco !
 

 
I made this garland with old cards of mine, dried flowers and gift tags
from gifts given by friends.

Pour faire cette guirlande, j'ai utilisé des anciennes cartes de ma création,
des fleurs séchées, des étiquettes de cadeaux offerts par des amies.




Bring on the garland !

More garlands on Not On The High Street
(love that site)
More garlands ideas here, too.....

En avant les guirlandes !

Encore plus de guirlandes sur Not On The High Street 
(j'adore ce site)
Encore plus de guirlades, ici aussi....

Comments

FairyFiligree said…
this is the 2nd garland blog post I'm reading today..... garlands in the air!

Popular Posts