Good morning Andalusia




 My favorite moment of the day, right now is the breakfast hour.
I'm such a sweet tooth that this morning I nearly finished the cake
I made yesterday for some guests at teatime.

Yes, I like this kind of monday !
Have a good start of the week !

Mon moment préféré de la journée ces jours-ci, c'est le petit déjeuner au soleil.
Et comme je suis gourmande, ce matin je n'ai pas hésité à finir le gâteau
que j'ai fait hier pour des invités à l'heure du thé.

Des lundis comme ça, j'aime !
Bonne semaine à vous !

Comments

Gina said…
Dear Lala, I would do the same. I love cakes with lots of layers, looks like decadent and delicious buttercream.
Have a wonderful week, Gina
K said…
The food in this photo is so tempting! Have a great week!

www.theolivareader.blogspot.com

Popular Posts