Cortijo La Matanza in Granada




My friend Nuria took me to this place a while ago and I loved it.
Cortijo La Matanza is a café, restaurant in the middle of the countryside right at 
the entrance of Granada. When you sit on the terrace, what you see in front of you
is a huge field lined by trees. Very romantic...

I like the bohemian decor and the paintings hanging on the wall in the verandah.
And this is typical with me, when I love a place, I immediately want to do
something there. So you can imagine how delighted I am to have my first
customization workshop there next sunday !

Ma copine Nuria m'a emmenée dans cet endroit, il y a quelques semaines
et j'avais adoré. Le Cortijo La Matanza est un café-restaurant en plein
milieu des champs à l'entrée de Grenade. Lorsqu'on s'assoit sur la terrasse,
on voit un champ immense bordé par des arbres. C'est très romantique...

J'apprécie le décor bohème avec des tableaux au mur dans la vérandah.
Et comme toujours, quand j'adore un endroit, j'ai tout de suite envie d'y faire
quelque chose. Alors, vous pouvez vous imaginer ma joie parce que c'est là que
je vais donner mon premier atelier de customisation dimanche prochain !
 

Last time I visited, an artisan from Valencia was selling her creations.
I had my eye on this very pretty blue makeup bag below.

La dernière fois que j'y suis allée, une créatrice de Valencia vendait ses créations.
J'avais repéré cette adorable trousse de maquillage bleue, ci-dessous.

 and then picked up this zip bracelet and the cute miauou ring.
The zip bracelet is a big hit...all my girlfriends want it. You can't see properly
on the photo but there are 2 hearts attached on each side. The name of the
artist is Leely Viccenti and you can contact her via Facebook.

et puis j'ai choisi ce bracelet en fermeture éclair et la bague chat,
toute mimi. Le bracelet a un succès énorme auprès de toutes mes copines
qui le veulent toutes. On ne voit pas très bien sur la photo mais il y a 2 coeurs
attachés de chaque côté. La créatrice s'appelle Leely Viccenti et vous pouvez 
la contacter via Facebook.


Carretera de la Zubia
S/N, km 1
Granada 18008

Comments

Beautiful place and yep I love the makeup bag and jewellery too,

I just love the as you say the "bohemian" look and the feel of places like this. x
Terra said…
You found a lovely relaxing looking restaurant and some pretty jewelry too.

Popular Posts